Nancy E. Hartwell, PhD
Assistant Clinical Professor
Dr. Nancy Hartwell completed her doctorate in psychology at Yeshiva University and her fellowship in neuropsychology at Cornell and Columbia Medical Centers.
Dr. Hartwell is now in private practice, conducting neuropsychological evaluations on children, adolescents and adults. She has been affiliated with the New York-Presbyterian Hospital system since 1991 and currently holds a faculty title of Assistant Clinical Professor of Medical Psychology.
Education and Training
- Ferkauf Graduate School, Yeshiva University
- Marzuk PM, Hartwell N, Leon AC, Portera L: Executive functioning in depressed patients with suicidal ideation. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 2005;112(4): 294-301
- Lubit R, Hartwell N, van Gorp W, Eth S: Forensic evaluation of trauma syndromes in children. Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America 2002;112(4): 294-301
- Marzuk PM, Tardiff K, Leon AC, Hirsch CS, Portera L, Iqbal MI, Nock MK, Hartwell N: Ambient temperature and mortality from unintentional cocaine overdose. Journal of the American Medical Association 1998;279(22): 1795-1800
- Tardiff K, Marzuk PM, Leon AC, Hirsch CS, Portera L, Hartwell N: Human immunodeficiency virus among trauma patients in New York City. Annals of Emergency Medicine 1998;32(2): 151-154
- Marzuk PM, Tardiff K, Leon AC, Hirsch CS, Stajic M, Portera L, Hartwell N: Poverty and fatal accidental drug overdoses in New York City: An ecological study. American Journal of Drug & Alcohol Abuse 1997;23(2): 221-228